6/16/2024

DAY7

 *DAY7: Pamplona to Cirauqui


Early start at 6;25. Pamplona was so quiet no one walked in the streets.

It's a big city, It takes time to get out of the city,

I found that the Pyrenees was over. There's no bumpy and rocky trails.

Gravel roads are OK but I prefer paved and smooth roads.

Today there were two passes elev. about 500m. As I followed N-1130 highway, I missed Perdon Pass which became famous for the movie "THE WAY."

It was a little surprise that I met a lady whom I had met at albergue in Pamplona. Kristy was her name. She's from Canada. She said this was the 2nd Camino. She did Portuguese Route in spring this year.

We had a dinner together. Isn't it nice to have a company? I like to share a peaceful moment with someone I meet along the way. It's the policy of PEACE RUN.




*Today's photos

See YouTube movies here






No comments:

Post a Comment