6/18/2024

DAY8 & DAY9

*Day8 :Cirauqui-Sansol




It was a hot day. Temperature rose up to 27 degrees. It's nice to stay under the shades of trees. But it's sometimes dangerous to stay under the sun even for 20 minutes.

The scenery looked almost the same for a couple of days. Wheat field and vineyard.

Some hills made me stronger. I'm slow at climbing but fast at downhills.

Followed mostly a bike route. Sometimes I enter ordinary Camino.

After 4PM I finally arrived at Albergue in Sansol. Today's distance 46.6km which was a bit more than I had expected. It was because of course loss.

I ordered dinner. The owner cooked us paella. We 11 pilgrims ate together.

What a gorgeous dinner! I ate too much.

I've seen mosquitos flying for the first time in Spain!




*Day9: Sansol to Navarrete


It was 12 degrees in the morning. But the temperature rose up to 30 degrees this afternoon.

The sun was hot but the shades of the trees were cool enough. Summer has come. I need to coexist with the heat.

Followed mainly highway and sometimes follow ordinary Camino.

In Logrono, I enjoyed shopping at big supermarket for the first time in a week. 

Last time I was in Saint Jean Pied de Port.

Logrono is a big city. I was surprised to see a big like that all of a sudden after run or walking in the mountainous area.

At 3:30 I arreived at Alberugue in Navarrete. The owner was from Romania. He's very friendly and treated me a special lunch.

Washed clothes for the first time since I left Pamplona.

The sun was hot enough to dry all wet clothed within 30 minutes.

 


Photo Albums

Day8

Day9

*YouTube Movies








No comments:

Post a Comment