2/01/2015

Day79 Timaru to Geraldine



February starts. I’ll be back in Japan 10 days from now.

3 months was long.

I feel as if I left Auckland only yesterday. But at the same time it seems like more than a year ago.


I make a prayer every day.

Peace Run is a pilgrim's journey making a prayer.

I pray so that the world will be filled with love and peace, there will be no one with unhappiness and everyone will be pleased and live in peace.

May someone with grief be with a smile!

May someone with disease be in good health!

May someone in trouble be at ease!


Sheep and cows own nothing. Every day they just eat grass in the pasture field surrounded by electric fence.

I don’t know if they are happy about it but I guess they know how to live their lives with no desires.

Blue sky is blue wherever we are.

And white clouds are white anywhere we are.

I hope we can create the world where we can smile anywhere we are…so that something dark and negative are gone away.


About 3pm I finished DAY79 at backpackers hostel in Geraldine.

I was here on Christmas Day.

The owner remembers me and welcomed my coming back safe.

I have been running for 6 days in a row.

On Tuesday I ran about 67km and since then I have had no day-off.

It was hot with summer sun this afternoon.

4 days to Christchurch. Almost there!!



According to my plan...

Mon. 2 Mount Sommers

Tue. 3 Glentunnel

Wed. 4 West Melton

Thu. 5 Christchurch(Finish)



*Distance Today: 35.74km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 2619.4km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment