2/12/2015

Live Together Run Together



I don’t want to become anyone’s enemy.

So I’d like to be someone’s company but don’t want to quarrel or fight with anyone.

That’s why I never pick a fight with anyone to avoid conflicts.

I listen to him/her not ignore.

I spread a smile instead of raising a fist.

Do not look back on the past with regret but build your hopes in the future.

Have a big heart to accept anything.

Forgive and love anyone including you.

Lend a helping hand to anyone whether he/she was friend or foe.

Think about others first not only about yourself and build a relationship to let each other grow.


“Live Together Run Together”

That’s what we only can do just because we were born on Earth in the same generation and live on the same planet and under the same sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment