2/07/2014

Day160 Wollongong to Stanwell Park 28.4km

Left Wollongong around 10am.

I saw a lot of runners, walkers and cyclists on a bike path.

Most of them are senior citizens.

They have plenty of time but where have young people gone?

Sunny but cool breeze is so comfortable.



I had an interview with Japanese TV station.

They say they'll come and see me on Monday 10th at Opera House.

Running along the coast line, which made me enjoy the great scenery but lots of hills too.

Today, I stay at B&B for the first time in Australia.

I didn't even book but the owner Leila & Theo was very kind enough to treat me a great dinner.

Tomorrow to Sutherland, I'll visit my friend, Mr. Chiba.

Just 2 days, 57km from here to Sydney Opera House!!





"Song of Mammoth Soon-Soon!

Lyrics by Adventure Runner Kay

Music by Piapi

Performed by Q(ku:)






*Today's Distance: 28.4km

*Total Distance from Perth: 5127.0km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment