I woke up leisurely in the morning and packed up the buggy. It was a bit sad to dismantle it after a long ride. I wandered around Taoyuan City again. In the afternoon, I met up with Kanae and a friend from Japan. Miyuki guided us to the Zhongli tourist night market. We had some delicious food again tonight. Taiwan's night markets are all lively and fun. My last night in Taiwan was a memorable one. *Today's Distance: 0km Total Distance from Taoyuan: 917km * Today's Photo Album * YouTube Playlist
On the morning of my return home, I packed up my tent and packed my bags. Afterward, Kanae and I had a lively conversation about our trip, and Miyuki arrived. We walked through the shopping district again and even Miyuki bought some souvenirs, and finally, just before 10:00 AM, Uber car arrived. I said goodbye to everyone and headed to the airport. With some time before departure, I wandered around the airport, reminiscing about my fun days in Taiwan and coming up with various plans for when I return to Japan. I checked in just after 1:00 PM and boarded AirAsia flight D3778 just after 3:00 PM. How fast! I arrived at Kansai Airport in just two and a half hours. Taiwan may seem far away, but it's actually quite close. I'd definitely like to visit again. *Today's Distance: 0km Total Distance from Taoyuan: 917km * Today's Photo Album * YouTube Playlist
I arrived just before 1 AM, but wandered around looking for a place to sleep. I don't like pushing a trolley loaded with a buggy and a 90-liter duffel bag. The area behind the elevator on the second floor seemed quiet, so I decided to sleep there on a aluminum sheet. Even though it was quiet, the lights were on all night and the announcements were loud. I woke up at 4 AM and started PC work. The airport was a little chilly because of the air conditioning. I bought 1.5 liters of water, 500ml of orange juice, and two croissants at a convenience store for 1,400 Japanese yen!? Singapore is said to be one of the most expensive countries in the world. It must be even more expensive because it's an airport. I finished blogging and other work until 7 AM, and as it began to get light, I assembled my buggy and left just after 8 AM. Pedestrians are not allowed to pass in front of the second-floor exit because of the express way. I asked the security guard and he told me there was a walkwa...
Comments
Post a Comment