2/05/2014

Day158 Kiama to Wollongong 35.6km

Kind of cool, 17 to 21 degrees today.

Getting closer to one of the biggest cities.

Traffic is pretty heavy.

Kiama was also a nice place, I spent 2 days. I wish I could have stayed a bit longer.

I got the shaft of the front wheel broken again.

It happened for the third time. This shaft lasted about 2000km finally.

Followed a bike path, which was quiet enough to avoid heavy traffic.

35.6km from Kiama, 5098.6km from Perth.

About 1pm, I arrived in Wollongong.

85km to my final goal, Sydney Opera House!

5 days from today!














*Today's Distance: 35.6km

*Total Distance from Perth: 5098.6km

*See More Photos 








"Song of Mammoth Soon-Soon"

Lyrics by Adventure Runner Kay

Music by Piapi

Performed by Q(ku:)








No comments:

Post a Comment