2/14/2014

Sowing The Seeds Of Happiness

They say there are seeds of happiness.

If we sow them, they sprout, grow trees, have leaves and flowers of happiness blossom.

When I run, seeds of happiness are sown.

Someone told me that such a mission as that had already been engraved on my soul.

Even though I don't run hardest, it's okay.

All I got to do is run in my own way, which sows the seeds of happiness. Once the seeds shoot out sprouts on people I meet on the way, they keep growing.

PEACE means people all over the world become happy.

It is PEACE RUN that makes people happy.

And it is Adventure Runner KAY who runs PEACE RUN.

I'll run. It's not enough. I want to run more and more.

I feel the seeds I sew are shooting out sprouts little by little.

The road continues endlessly but I take my time and try to carry out my own mission.

The road is not easy, it must be tough and hard sometimes.

I'll move on doing my very best!



No comments:

Post a Comment