7/29/2016

DAY7 Solihull-Rugeley 54.8km(England UK)



Running on a footpath along the canal again.

The footpath is sometimes so narrow, but wide enough for just one person to walk.

Sometimes I have to go on in the weed jungle where there are plants with thorn here and there.

Also gates are something that annoy me.

There are some kinds.

In a gate I took a front wheel off and entered from the backside.

That’s a discovery!

Had two flat tires today.

It might have been because of a thorn of a plant.

Used two spare tubes, no spare one at all.


It rained on and off. Once I had to stay under the bridge to avoid pouring rain.

After running 50 km I arrived at Holiday Park but the owner said no vacancy.

Soon I turned around to go forward 2 miles more to get to next one.

I usually don’t book accommodation because my plan is always changing. It means that I just enjoy what happens unexpectedly.

Exhausted after arriving at hotel.

Ate dinner, took a quick shower and went to bed.


 

*Today’s Distance:54.8km

*Total Distance from Big Ben, London:284.7km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment