6/01/2016

Adventure Day


June 1 is my personal anniversary "Adventure Day" when I set out on a epic journey biking across USA(1991) and biking across the Arctic Circle & Canada(1994).

In 1994 after the 2nd trek, I was biking in New Zealand and across Australia,  where I traveled across the two countries on foot in 2013 and 2014 again.





I was young enough to spend whole my power and energy on those two adventure treks.

But 20 years after the first trek, I ran across the same continent again.

PEACE RUN 2011 Running Across America

* PEACE RUN 2013 Running Across Australia

* PEACE RUN 2014 Running Across New Zealand


You know I still keep on running and traveling around the world in that way.

* PEACE RUN Running Around The World

Hope I'll be on the road traveling day after day until the final day of my life.

*See the history of my adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment