6/03/2016

Progear Eyeguard



One of the official sponsors of PEACE RUN, Progear Vision offers eyewear Progear Eyeguard.

Ideal eyewear should be made much of functionality as well as fashionableness.

There are many scenes when we enjoy sports.

For example, we got to be careful about protecting our eyes against the impact from the ball when we do ball games.

When we are outdoors, we have to protect our eyes against strong ultra violet rays.

I have used Progear Eyeguard since 2013 when I ran PEACE RUN 2013 Running Across Australia.

Light weight...I almost forget wearing...and I like the feeling of excellent fitting too.

Sophisticated design is also the reason I chose Progear Eyeguard.

A plenty of color variation, you can choose your favorite.

I run and wear Progear Eyeguard in PEACE RUN 2016 Running Around Europe too.


Progear Vision  

Progear Eyeguard  

No comments:

Post a Comment