7/03/2012

Day 25: Tomikawa-Tomakomai

Final day of running across Hokkaido Island, which is the 1st stage of my PEACE RUN 2012 Running Across Japan.

Raining a bit as soon as I started the day.

Tomakomai is also one of the biggest cities in Hokkaido.

I can't say it's no more wild land in Tomakomai.

Big trucks and traffic lights here and there.

I know this is the city!

3:20 pm, I arrived at JR Tomakomai Station, my goal of Hokkaido run.

25 days, (960km) journey.


Next stage in Honshu Island, which starts in Hachinohe, Aomori to Kobe, Hyogo.

The longest stretch but there are major cities of Japan such as Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka.


Wondering how many people I'm gonna encounter.

Wondering what kind of run I'll have...


*Distance today:  32.5mils (52.3km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai:  594.5miles (956.6km)



















More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2016.html

No comments:

Post a Comment