7/20/2012

Day 42: Ono-Iwaki

I always love the local routes, where traffic is not so heavy even though the shoulders are narrow.
Prefectural Highway Route 41 is one of the kind of my favorites.

It runs along JR Banetutousen and the Natsui River runs along the highway.

Quiet and comfortable to enjoy running into the central Iwaki City.

I didn't notice I had been running with a doggy until it barks just beside me!

Usually I stop running as I see the dog and walk quietly so as not to scare the dog.

But this time the situation was different.

So I kept running for a while as fast as I possibly could.

After I ran about 2 miles (about 3km), the dog gave up running after me and it went away.

This is not America! All the doggies should be leashed.















*Distance today: 28.6miles (46.0km)

*Total Distance from Wakkanai:1038.9 mlies (1671.56km)


More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2033.html

No comments:

Post a Comment