7/05/2012

Day 27: Hachinohe-Kuji

Took a ferry boat from Tomakomai to Hachinohe.

Woke up to find myself in Aomori Prefecture.

In 9 hours I was not in Hokkaido.

Started  to run at the port and Koyachi-san was waiting for me.

We ran together till we got to the entrance of Route 45.

Kind of humid and warm.

It was totally different from the climate in Hokkaido.

R45 led me to Kuji, Iwate Prefecture.

As I go down in south, I will see more places affected by Tsunami of 3.11.

Ran the longest stretch since I left Wakkanai today 41.1miles (66.1km).

Hard time will go on for a while here in Honshu Island.


*Distance today:41.1miles (66.1km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai: 666 miles (1071.56km)






















More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2018.html

No comments:

Post a Comment