7/04/2012

Day 26: Tomakomai-Hachinohe

Today is the final day I spend in Hokkaido.

I got to take a ferryboat to Hachinohe, Aomori Prefecture.

The second stage starts in Honshu Island.

Had a late breakfast at Cycling Terminal.

Checked out about 10 am and walked around Midorigaoka Park.

Cool and dry climate here made me feel comfortable but as soon as I enter Honshu Island I have to suffer from humidity and heat of the summer.

I noticed I had lost my cash card of Yucho Bank at the post office in Tomakomai.

A officer called the post office of Shari, where I used the card last.

I didn't know I had left it there until the officer told me so.

I asked him to send the card at the post office where I am going to stop by in Honshu Island.

Fortunately nobody thought of something bad.

I sometimes do something I cannot imagine.


My ferry left Tomakomai Port at 9:45pm.



*Distance today: 5.8 miles (9.26km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai: 624.9miles (1005.46km)




















More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-2017.html


No comments:

Post a Comment