3/12/2014

CARE FOR EACH ACT FOR ALL


This morning I was talked to by a Chinese lady on my way home after picking up garbage at Osaka Castle Park.

She said to me, "Why are you picking up garbage?"

I said, "Just because I'd like to clean up the world and our planet EARTH. I guess it will make people feel peaceful which creates WORLD PEACE.

And she said, "Great! Impressive! Could I take your picture?"

I said, "Why not?"

The lady rushed to work saying "ARIGATO" with a smile on her face.

Plum trees will be at their best soon at Osaka Castle Park.

But there were lots of garbage such as cigarette butts, pet bottles, tissue paper, wrapping paper of fast food so on.

Plums were so beautiful but all the garbage spoiled the total scenes.

We Japanese have been taught to care for each and act for all.

I hope our society will be the one where children in the future thinks it was good to be born as a Japanese.





No comments:

Post a Comment