3/17/2014

We're All Connected To Each Other

Needless to say, my mission is to run 40,000km on 5 continents around the world for WORLD PEACE on my own two legs.

But to tell the truth, I have another mission.

It is to hand down the culture of adventure from our generation to next generation.

I guess we should encounter our-true-selves and pursue our possibility by traveling, trying something new and having an adventure.

To make it possible, I have to tell as many people as possible, especially to young generation, the meaning and the value of having an adventure.

It’s okay if it’s not a real adventure.

Traveling alone or wandering aimlessly till the end of the world is also worth doing.

Especially I want them to seek the way of life that they have never done so far.

I hope all of us young and old have a dream and a hope and try something new that we have never tried.

We must not be afraid of changes.

Because it is also adventure for us to search for changes.



I had a lecture today for teachers who work for a foster home in Kobe.

"We're All Connected To Each Other" was today's theme.

I have run and traveled these 4 years but I strongly feel all encounters have a meaning. Those encounters will change our future and at the same time they are the basis of WORLD PEACE.

I talked for one hour about something like that.

I am thinking of having lectures wherever I can.

I would appreciate it if you would provide the opportunity for me to talk.







No comments:

Post a Comment