3/09/2015

Treasure Box of the Earth



It’s been almost one month since I came back from New Zealand.

I often long for various scenes looking at many photographs which I took in New Zealand.

Mountains, sea, rivers, waterfalls and lakes, plateau, meadows…

There was a lot of wonderful scenery which makes me feel like coming back again some day.

It is a special privilege of the travelers that many impressions are provided in great mother nature.

The reward from the nature is something special simply because I visited with two legs of my own.

New Zealand seems to be called a treasure box of the earth.

What I did out there would be an act to open the cover of such a treasure box quietly.

I’ll have another chance to open the cover of the closed treasure box again some day in the future.

I may have different impressions from what I had at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment