5/02/2015

A Gift To Nepal


We were cleaning up our rooms yesterday and decided to send our old clothes and shoes to Nepal.

Last night we packed them all and filled 2 cardboard boxes with them.

This is not just throwing away but recycle and this time especially for earthquake victims too.

I hope they will be happy with these recycled items.

We put into the box two PEACE RUN T-shirts that Piapi and I had used.

I wonder who on earth will get and wear these T-shirts.

Maybe when I visit Nepal some day, I may have a chance to meet someone who wear one of these T-shirts.

Such an idea excites me.

Chiaki Piapi Mori put some clothes made in Nepal that she once had bought at ethnic apparel shop in Japan.

Clothes made in Nepal and worn in Japan will come back to their home country.

Nepal quake is such a tragedy to local, but it will make bonds which connect people with people here and there.

We pray for all those affected by Nepal’s devastating earthquake.

May all people in Nepal be free from physical and mental suffering!


No comments:

Post a Comment