4/11/2014

Run In Ippon-ba Geta

Ran 8km(5miles) in Ippon-ba Geta(One-Teeth Geta).

Have often used Ippon-ba Geta so far in walking not in running.

It’s because the teeth of Ippon-ba Geta will be fearfully jagged in a short time when I use it in running.

But I found it much more exciting to run in Ippon-ba Geta.

Even if it’s kind of hard to widen a stride, I use power to bend forward, step both legs forward and then run.

Abdominal muscle, the back, calf, quadriceps femoris muscle…

Strong stimulation comes up here and there on my body.

I’ve never felt these kind of stimulation when I run in normal shoes.

Actually it take shorter time and distance to train whole parts of my body when I run in Ippon-ba Geta.

Yes, this is exactly the right sense to run using not only the feet (legs) but also whole body.

I guess I am going to try and run in Ippon-ba Geta to search for the interest of this magical wooden clog.



No comments:

Post a Comment