12/29/2014

Day45 Twizel to Omarama




Late start just before kitchen re-opens at 7am.

12 degrees in my tent. Kind of chilly around dawn.

Recharging batteries during breakfast.


Starting at 8am. Did some shopping at 4 Square in town center.

Cloudy but soon sunny breaks.

Heading down to south along SH8.


Twizel is famous for salmon farming.

Speaking of salmon, the salmon I ate at KOHAN in Lake Tekapo is from Twizel. That’s what I heard from the shelf Mr.Ito.

When we’re busy, we may forget how to enjoy ourselves.

And when we complain about something, we become selfish.

All we need is relax and get satisfied with what we are now.

And we can share anything including time and money with someone else if possible.

32km was an easy run today. Fortunately I was able to check-in at a hotel which belonged to bar and restaurant.

Thanks! I can sleep in bed under the roof for the first time in 4 days!!

I slept almost everyday in the Nullarbor Plain, Australia.

It was the hardest part of my life as well as of my trek.

Day45, just 40 days to go to get back to Christchurch.

Keep running steadily. As long as I keep running, the final goal is just in front of me. That’s what I do want to believe.


*Distance Today: 32.19km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1422.52km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment