12/21/2014

Day37 Christchurch to Dunsandel


Mr. Hayasaka gave me a ride to the Palms.



How happy I have spent so comfortable 4 days in Christchurch!

Mr. Hayasaka treated me like his family member.


I’ll be back in Christchurch the first week of February.

Mr. Hayasaka let me have a souvenir some rice balls, lettuce and coffee.


We ran together for a while. Mr. Hayasaka was running with me until we got to another shopping mall.


The road was almost flat but there was no shoulders only on the Selwyn Bridge which is about 100 meters long.


About 4pm I arrived in Dunsandel but there was no accomodation facilities.

So I pitched my tent at sports park in town.

I camped out for the second time.

Tonight I have no water and electric supply, no hot showers.

It’s 18 degrees now. Outside the rain started to fall.

A little bit wind blows but no problems at all.

Tomorrow I’ll be in Ashburton. They say there’s a long bridge with no shoulders.


*Today’s Distance: 46.59km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1137.79km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 


No comments:

Post a Comment