12/20/2014

Day36 Christchurch 3



Time passes so slowly in the afternoon.

I updated two of my blogs and edited and uploaded two YouTube movies.



One-Tooth Geta Festa in Christchurch  *Camera by Mr. Hayasaka



PEACE RUN 2014 NZ Christchurch 12/17/2014   *Camera by Nigel


Mr. Hayasaka showed me around his farms in the afternoon.

He works on his farm which only makes organically grown vegetables.

I learned how really difficult farming was. It needs patience of course and philosophy.


In farming, naturalism is also essential and necessary.

Business-oriented farming makes money but it’s not a true farming.

I guess farmers have to learn how to get along well with earth and soil as well as know-how of growing vegetables.


Dinner was a SUSHI party!!

How happy I am to eat SUSHI in New Zealand!!



*Today’s Distance: 0km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 1091.2km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment