12/28/2013

Taking a break in Benalla

On 23, Kyohei my friend picked me up at Flemington.

Arrived at his place in Benalla after driving about 3 hours.

I was invited to a Christmas party and had a really good time on 25.

On 26, Kyohei showed me around Benalla.  Benalla is a wonderful city.

The size is not so big but I feel like living here.

On 27, I attended the meeting of Benalla Pistol Club. I was just watching the members shooting. After that we had a BBQ at the park.

On 28,  we watched Benalla Triathlon held in Lake Benalla.

It's a small local race but very exciting!  I used to be a triathlete. I remembered attending some races held in Japan long time ago.

Tomorrow I'll be back in Melbourne in Kyohei's car.

And will stay in the city until December 31.

Then I restart my run on the 1st of January, 2014!










No comments:

Post a Comment