12/09/2013

Day100 Coonalpyn to Tintinara 27.8km

Finally Day100 today!!

Funny how time flies…

Looking back these 100 days, I really feel how fast I have run the stream of time.

But there are still a long way to go.

I have to run across New Zealand too.


Day by day I enjoy each and every day just like going far step by step.


I was going to Keith, 66km from Coonalpyn but it was too far and I had no reason to hurry.

This is not a competition, just a running journey.

Slow and mellow just like a snail…but got to hold on, never give up.

So I finished after running 27.4km in the town of Tintinara.



About 500km to go to get to Melbourne.

Wondering if I'll be there by Christmas.







*Today's Distance: 27.8km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3540.0km

*See More Photos  



No comments:

Post a Comment