12/13/2013

Day104 Bordertown to Kaniva 44.4km

11 degrees in the morning. Cloudy...Still cool.

Wind blows from West-southwest, mostly tailwind.


19km from Bordertown I entered Victoria.

I lost 30 minutes as I entered Eastern Time Zone.

2 hours ahead of Japan Standard Time.



Dukes Highway changed its name into Western Highway at the state border.

The scenery looks like desert again.


The first town in Victoria was Kaniva.

I checked in at a motel after running 44.4km.

The owner was kind enough to give me a discount.

Usually double room costs 85 dollars but I paid 20 dollars.

And he added continental breakfast 7.50 for free.

Also he allowed me to use free Wi-Fi.

He said he had seen me running in Adelaide.







*Today's Distance: 44.4km

*Total Distance from Perth: 3669.2km

*See More Photos  

No comments:

Post a Comment