Day52 My 53rd Birthday in Madura
Tenkyu Pingpongs including my fiance Piapi sang some songs in the outback of the Nullarbor Plain.
They came and see me all the way from Japan.
Rent a car in Perth and drove 1830km to Madura.
They spent just 3 days driving along, while I had spent 50 days.
Anyway I really appreciate their love.
So very nice to have a company.
We had a party and had lots of fun.
I'll never forget the day we spent together...
They came and see me all the way from Japan.
Rent a car in Perth and drove 1830km to Madura.
They spent just 3 days driving along, while I had spent 50 days.
Anyway I really appreciate their love.
So very nice to have a company.
We had a party and had lots of fun.
I'll never forget the day we spent together...
Comments
Post a Comment