10/09/2013

Day39 Norseman to 56km East of Norseman 56.1km

After taking 2 days off in Norseman, it's time to get into the Nullarbor Plain.

Saying big thanks to Mike and Theresa, I left Norseman.

From here, HWY1 changes its name into Eyre Highway.


Sunny, but wind is cool enough.

The scenery is not so different from what it has been so far.

But until I get to Ceduna, I have to spend time running in this desert plain called the Nullarbor.


Flies have come back onto my face and I'm ready for them with a mosquito net.


But in the afternoon, the chilly wind started to blow and dark clouds over my head.

Slight shower…then soon pouring rain.

I kept running with rain suits on but I got soaked even into my shoes.


Found a good camp site in the wood.

Quick action is needed to pitch my tent in the rain.

The first day in the Nullarbor was over and done.

I'm fine. I did my best and I'll do my best tomorrow as well.





*Today's Distance: 56.1km

*Total Distance from Perth:1348.2km

*See More Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment