2/02/2015

Day80 Geraldine to Mount Somers


Left Geraldine at 7:20am.

Did some shopping at town center.

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow there are no such thing as supermarket.

Following Inland Scenic Route, traffic is not so heavy but there are no shoulders.

Yes, it is very scenic. But gradually climbing hills again.

I had lots of head wind this afternoon. Some drizzle.

Running 10km took 2 hours! It’s slower than walking! lol

It’s not easy pushing buggy in climbing hills and running against the wind.


About 5pm I finished today’s run at holiday park in Mt.Somers.

No more chance to sleep in my tent in New Zealand.

I saw a couple cyclist from Switzerland this morning and we met again at holiday park in Mt. Somers.

Dinner time I enjoyed chatting with a couple from Germany.

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I have to run 60km.

I have run 310km since Tuesday last week but I got to hold on!


According to my plan...

Tue. 3 Glentunnel 

Wed. 4 Upper Riccarton

Thu. 5 Christchurch(Finish)




*Distance Today: 49.96km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 2669.36km

*See Where I am  

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment