2/07/2015

Christchurch020715




Two days after the final run. Enjoying a day off in Christchurch.

Antonio allowed me to use his mountain bike, so I went to Southshore to visit acupuncture clinic which was introduced by Mr.Hayasaka.

16km away from Cashmere where I am now.

I enjoyed riding a bike here in New Zealand for the first time in 20 years.

Isn’t it good for me to use different muscles from ones I usually use for running.

Spent almost 2 hours at the clinic. So refreshing!!


On my way back to the city, I happened to see Nigel on his bike.

I chased him and shouted his name but he couldn’t hear me.

Fortunately he stopped pedaling at intersection and I caught up with him. He was surprised to see me too.

We went to have ourselves coffee at cafe in the Container Mall.

Then another cyclist came and sat on the bench before the cafe.

It’s Mr.Sato whom I met in Lumsden 3 weeks ago.

He recognized me as soon as I said hello to him.

He said he just finished his cycling in New Zealand and was going to fly back to Japan the next day I leave.

What a coincidence!! It’s the very Law Of Attraction, isn’t it?


I came back later.

We had a party tonight too. Yasue and Mr.Hayasaka joined us.



Some more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment