1/27/2015

Day74 Ranfurly to Dunback



Two weeks before I come back home.

On February 10 I’ll be back in Osaka!

And 9 days to Christchurch.

I got to hold on. There is still a long way.

I don’t want any troubles and accidents to happen.

All I got to do is enjoy myself.


On halfway point I reached Red Cutting Summit 640m but there were more hills.

Heat, hill climbing and head wind…

If I got two of them, my running performance goes worse.

It was cool today with no heat.

I had a daydream today that I was still running in the Nullarbor Plain, Australia.

I kept silent for 12 hours including resting time.

Just talked to a herd of sheep.


After 6:30pm I arrived in Dunbuck.

As I was thinking about camping out somewhere, I was so happy to see the sigh board of Dunback Hotel. 25 dollars were quite cheap!

Talked with a lady drinking at a bar counter. I said I had come running from Ranfurly and people around her were extremely surprised.

Today’s 66.76km is the 2nd longest distance record I have run in New Zealand since I left Auckland.


Without pushing a buggy, I can run 70-80km per day, I’m sure.

Both my legs are OK. Owing to headwind it was cool enough.

I drank just 1.5 liter water.



*Distance Today: 66.76km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 2415.12km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment