1/20/2015

Day67 Queenstown


Slow but easy day taking a day off.

Got to move to another room. So after checking out I went to the laundry to wash my clothes.

Then I tumbled into the downtown.


Along the lakeside of Lake Wakatipu, I just spend time without anything in my mind.

This is a peaceful place for tourists from all over the world to relax themselves.

Queenstown is a little bit different from Lake Tekapo.

Of course, it is a town made by human beings in many ways but everything looks perfect in harmony.


People come here to enjoy something.

Watching over the sky, some people enjoy flying.

In the lake, in the river and on the mountains people find their own ways to have a really good time.

Yes, you can enjoy doing nothing too.

Just relax, there are more and more time to make ourselves comfortable here in Queenstown.

Standing along the lake side and watching clear blue water of the lake, I take a deep breath.

I feel something, something like new energy get into my body.


Gradually memories of 20 years ago, which have long been gone for a long while, are coming back to me.

Though it’s important to seek for a peace of mind, it’s more necessary to find out my-true-self which I have been missing.

Sometimes we need to reset ourselves.

Tomorrow is a day I have to re-start my run. I have to get back to the basic idea of my travel.

I draw a line from one point to another. All I got to do is enjoy anything on the line.



*Distance Today: 0km

*Total Distance from Auckland: 2151.48km

*See Where I am

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment