I've Made It!!

Here's a certificate Across The Nullarbor, which is 2 dollars, just a piece of paper available at Ceduna Visitor Information Center. It is something like an award to me.

But I had to spend whole one month running 1,200km in the desert plain until I got this paper.

Although everything is going to fade out of my mind as time goes by, what I leared  or what I was taught here should be etched into my soul and I guess I must put that to use in my travel, run and life from now on.

Now I'm trying to realize something I didn't know when I first traveled across the Nullarbor Plain by bike in 1995. It's not a philosophy, not a religion, either.

Now something necessary and essential in my life is being built inside me

Thanks, Nullarbor.  Thanks, Australia.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY36 Last Night in Taiwan (Taoyuan)

DAY 37 Taoyuan International Airport-KIX

DAY 37 George Town (Malaysia)