8/28/2015

Fasting Day:3


Weight: 58.8kg  Body Fat:5.7percent (This morning)

Beautiful Thursday morning!

It is so beautiful I am involved in running almost forgetting I am fasting.

While running, a variety of smell gets into my nose.  And my nose has become very keen.


A smell of gas from gas station, a savory aroma of freshly ground coffee, a scent of perfume from a woman walking in the street, a smell of ODEN, Japanese style hotchpotch and so on…

My five senses may be getting keener because I’m fasting.


Homemade ginger ale including lots of herb and spices as an afternoon refreshment

About 4pm special drink including tomatoes, carrots, grapefruits, kiwifruits and homemade soy-milk yogurt


I really wanted something salty on the afternoon of fasting Day3.

Is that because I sweat a lot in running?


Not so hungry. Noticed an eruption on my forehead.

I drink fresh juice or soup several times a day instead of eating but I feel limited nutrition come into my body and spread around whole my body.


After 3-day fasting, recovery meal will start tomorrow.

Once I reset my body, a good change will be expected to come.

After 8pm miso soup with no ingredients…the final drink of the final day of fasting


No comments:

Post a Comment