8/27/2015

Fasting Day2

Weight: 59.1kg  Body Fat:5.6percent (This morning)

Last February when I came back from trek, Running Across Australia, I weighed about 68kg after having a lot of parties.

I feel good today.

I drank some liquid such as water, herb tea and soup.

Now I notice real fasting must be much tougher and harder.

Before fasting I had underfeeding eating vegan meals(only fruits and vegetables) three days in a row until the day before yesterday.

Ran about one hour this morning too.

All I have is fresh juice and some soup during these three days.

Nothing to eat, I mean nothing to bite except cubed ice.


My sense of smell has become very keen.

I smell much better than usual especially of food.

When I drink something, the taste becomes twice better than usual.


Though I had excessive drinking and eating long time ago when I was young, now I know how to enjoy food and drink.

Little by little, one by one for my stomach.

It’s a body-friendly way. We have to enjoy the taste of any food and drink.

That’s what those who depend upon fast food or convenience store food will never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment