Fasting Day2

Weight: 59.1kg  Body Fat:5.6percent (This morning)

Last February when I came back from trek, Running Across Australia, I weighed about 68kg after having a lot of parties.

I feel good today.

I drank some liquid such as water, herb tea and soup.

Now I notice real fasting must be much tougher and harder.

Before fasting I had underfeeding eating vegan meals(only fruits and vegetables) three days in a row until the day before yesterday.

Ran about one hour this morning too.

All I have is fresh juice and some soup during these three days.

Nothing to eat, I mean nothing to bite except cubed ice.


My sense of smell has become very keen.

I smell much better than usual especially of food.

When I drink something, the taste becomes twice better than usual.


Though I had excessive drinking and eating long time ago when I was young, now I know how to enjoy food and drink.

Little by little, one by one for my stomach.

It’s a body-friendly way. We have to enjoy the taste of any food and drink.

That’s what those who depend upon fast food or convenience store food will never know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY36 Last Night in Taiwan (Taoyuan)

DAY 37 Taoyuan International Airport-KIX

DAY35 Taoyuan