1/07/2014

Day 129 Sale to Stratford 21.4km

Just 20km run today.

Late start at 9am.

8 to 19 degrees.

It's summer but not like summer every day.

No days over 20 degrees lately…why?


But it's a good condition to run.



Following Princes Highway(National Highway 1).

Traffic is kind of heavy but I run on the shoulder, not wide enough but better than nothing.


The motel I stayed was about 2km west of city center of Sale.

I did some shopping at ALDI.


About 2pm, I checked in at motel in Stratford.

I arrived in town before 1pm.

But the owner of the motel said I could check in after 2pm.

So that's what I did.


Until 2pm, I killed my time just before the library sitting on a bench and eating blueberry muffin and banana.

This town has something to do with Shakespeare as the name shows.

They say Shakespeare Festival is held in April every year.

In many ways Australia has a strong color affected by UK.

The green of the park is beautiful and people walking around seem to feel at ease.

Everyone looks satisfied and smiles…I love the town like that.


Actually the letters of Stratford on my road map are writhed the smallest.

But when I first stepped into the town, there were many things I didn't know and which I couldn't see on the map.


And I know there are many towns more attractive than big cities.

I prefer such small towns to the famous places tourists often visit.





*Today's Distance: 21.4km

*Total Distance from Perth: 4366.4km

*See More Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment