DAY55: Amareleja-Encinasola(Portugal)

IMG_6606.jpg

Left Amareleja just after 6am. After spending two days there, I headed for Encinasola, Spain.


At 9am, the sun started to shine through the cloudy sky. Route N386 runs through a similar landscape. There is nothing around except pastureland.


I took Route N258 to Barrancos. This was the last town in Portugal.


The town itself is on a hill. There is a cinema, but no large supermarket.


There is a lot of greenery, and the roofs of the houses are all red.


I got on Route HU9101 and re-entered Spain!


1:18pm local time. Farewell, Portugal!


At 4pm, I finished the last climb and checked into a hotel in Encinasola.


I had to put my watch forward one hour after entering Spain. I would lose an hour.


A fairly decent hotel with a bar and restaurant. It is the only hotel in the town.


I went out to town in the evening just as the supermarket reopened. 


There were hardly any people walking around.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY36 Last Night in Taiwan (Taoyuan)

DAY 37 Taoyuan International Airport-KIX

DAY35 Taoyuan