DAY37: San Joan da Madeira-Agueda

IMG_6186.jpg

Left hotel at 6AM. Had a rainstorm at dawn but when I opened the door, it had already stopped.  

16-26 degrees. When it's sunny, it's hot but it's cool under the shade.

Ran along highway N1. The shoulders were wide enough but it was kind of boring with no views. 

I stopped by at small towns along the way.

It was big fun for me to stop by at local supermarkets. Just looking around local food that I have never seen in Japan.

I can kill 2 or 3 hours at supermarkets.

Before 3pm I checked in at a hostel in Agueda just beside the Umbrella Street.

Took a shower and washed clothes with washing machine.

Took a walk along the Umbrella Street. It made me feel high under those colorful umbrellas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY36 Last Night in Taiwan (Taoyuan)

DAY 37 Taoyuan International Airport-KIX

DAY35 Taoyuan