London 220716



Woke up to find myself on a bed of a hotel near the Heathrow Airport.

Slept for 7 hours. Perfect and good sleep.

As I kept awake almost 48 hours, I was extremely exhausted.

Feeling good owing to high quality sleep.

Before noon, I walked out in town for shopping.

Found a grocery store, got some food.

Cost of living is high here in UK. In order to keep traveling, I got to save money.

Accommodation and food is what travelers got to think about.

Basically, what I try to do is running with less food and water.

Less eat and more run is the best.


I enjoyed brunch at the park eating sandwich and banana.

Green grass looks fine. Not so hot not so cold.

I guess it’s much harder to live in the heated summer in Japan.


Came back to hotel and took a nap about 4 hours.

Kevin, a friend of mine invited me to dinner.



It’s good to share peaceful moment with someone I meet along the way when I travel alone where I have nobody to talk to.

Supporters are always welcome. I need more information about the country I visit.

Tomorrow I start running in front of Big Ben.

PEACE RUN 2016 Running Around Europe starts at last.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY36 Last Night in Taiwan (Taoyuan)

DAY 37 Taoyuan International Airport-KIX

DAY35 Taoyuan