Be Consistent

I am something like a tiny elementary particle that is too difficult to grasp.

Compared to the scale of the universe, I am the one who amounts to nothing.

But I am also one living entity which was created from a cell of
60 trillion.

Although I am a creature of impulse, I will not be run to sentiment.

Although I am small existence, I will not be seized with a trifle.

I will stare at my-real-self as I am now and will try to accept anything that happens to me in this world.

I will always be happy and keep smiling.

I will always be grateful just to what I am now.

I will keep positive and give it all I've got.

I will always be honest to myself and live straight.

So I will run straight on a straight road.

I will keep moving on trying to be consistent.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY36 Last Night in Taiwan (Taoyuan)

DAY 37 Taoyuan International Airport-KIX

DAY35 Taoyuan